Thursday 19 March 2015

Stripped shawl progress!


Just a little update on the shawl I was posting about yesterday. It is coming along good! And I am excited to share it with my Monday knit knitters (and of course whoever else is interested)  I am using just yarn in my stash right now as I work out the kinks, It is worsted yarn on 4.5mm (US7) circular needles and I am going to be using 3 colours. Above is tan, and dark forest green. My other colour is Dark brown.

The basic construction is a pretty common one for shawls I just tweeked it a bit so I would have a nicer edge and I didn't want holes from y/o. It looks a bit rough on the side but that will work itself out later. I unraveled it a few times several rows so that is why it is a bit rougher than it should be. 

Anyways, I am hoping to have it completed before Monday so I can bring it to the group Monday night and share! 

I will post more pictures in the future along with instructions to what I did.

Until then... 

Deena

No comments:

Post a Comment