Sunday 15 March 2015

I guess I am blogging.

Yup, it's true. I am blogging. I figure it's time I had a place where I can keep track of all my ocds... I mean interests in one place. 

That would be my Lottie dolls and designs, my writing (Right now I am posting chapter by chapter post of my book The Last Boy), my youtube videos and all things related to the projects I am working on. 

What are my plans for the blog? 

To keep those interested posted on what is going on with my work..... and I may throw in personal things outside of work such as 

-my love of running (I should say jogging in my instances)-

- my new love of yoga-- always having a yoga challenge going on with my peeps! 

-My 6 kids... I promise this isn't going to be yet another parenting blog. I have 6 kids... what  that means is once upon at time when I had 3 kids I thought I was a great parent with lots of awesome advice, now that I have 6 kids, I know better. 

-what I am reading

-and what I am watching

You get my driff. 

Let the Blogging begin!

Deena

No comments:

Post a Comment