Sunday 15 March 2015

Some exciting things going on this week

So it's been a couple of weeks since I started making my  Youtube tutorial Videos and it seems to be a hit with my Raverly Group We Make Dolls. I was a bit nervous about it since I am not a Video guru and haven't a clue what I am doing... well Video wise. I do know what I am doing Lottie doll wise and how to show people how to create them for themselves. So that's a plus. Thank GOODNESS!

These past two weeks we have been having a KAL for Meggie and tonight at midnight I am releasing the clothing pattern for free for 24hrs!


I am really pleased how Meggie has turned out and it was fun using her for my Video tutorials. Everyone got to see how she transformed from simple stands of yarn into a little doll. I am really look forward to seeing what my group comes up with their own Meggies. They make me proud. Who knew the ideas in my head could be transformed into so much more through other's hands. Art.. Got to love it.


Speaking of art. I have also been working on the coming chapters I will be uploading on The Last Boy . This book I have put aside for a long time but feel it is now time to set it free for the world to see (well those who want to discover it)

Writing has always been a passion for me since I was 5yrs old. I love creating new worlds and daydreaming up entire new lives. 

This is actually shocking for some to find out since I am very dyslexic and well words don't come easy for me... actually they do, it's just hard for me to spit them out onto a paper. Fortunately I can type like a son of a bitch, and well I don't need to hold a pen in my hand to write out the jumble of words in my head. 

Anyways, I am going to stay strict and upload at least one chapter (hopefully two) a week to The Last boy because these people in the story are telling me it is time to come out and play. 

Stay tune because I will be sharing each chapter here also.

 In fact you can read the Prologue HERE

Chapter 1 HERE
Chapter 2 HERE
Chapter 3 HERE

I am very excited about this, and hope others will enjoy it. I know those who liked my first novel Poppies will be saying "FINALLY" Yes.... I admit it, it's been a long time coming. I hope it lives up to my peeps hopes who loved Poppies. And for those who didn't like Poppies?? Well maybe you will like The Last Boy. Maybe... I can't promise anything.


In this cover picture is boy child #5. I have another cover I love of boy child #2. Both around 3yrs old when the pictures were taken. That was a long time ago now and I have had these pictures for The Last boy covers since.

It sums up the feel of the novel for me. Anyways. I will leave that story for a different day.





No comments:

Post a Comment